James W. Radig, Associate
Email address: email@example.com
James Radig appreciates how hard his clients work to achieve their goals and enjoys using his experience to help them plan for the future, and protect themselves when problems arise.
He joined the firm in October 2008 with more than 20 years of experience, including clerking at the Iowa Court of Appeals and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Des Moines. He has represented individuals, professionals, insurance companies, banks, businesses, municipalities, and school districts, litigating on their behalf in state courts, federal courts, and bankruptcy court.
Peer Review Rating of BV® Distinguished™ 4.4 out of 5.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Iowa, 1985
- South Dakota, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Iowa, 2002
- U.S. District Court of South Dakota
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Iowa State Bar Association—Probate & real estate, bankruptcy & commercial law sections
- American Bar Association—Business law, probate & trust law sections
- Linn County Bar Association
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council—Director, attorney group, 1999-2000 and 2006-2008