Rebecca A. Feiereisen, Associate
I joined the firm in March 2012 with over 4 years of experience in family law and personal injury. I grew up in Strawberry Point where my family still resides. Since graduating from the University Of Iowa College Of Law in 2007 I have worked in Waterloo, where I have also become involved in my church and local bar association. While I practice in the areas of child custody and dissolution of marriage, I also understand that persons with children are connected as a family. I therefore strive to work through these family issues with the long-term in mind. I continue to practice primarily in family law.
What Clients Say About Rebecca
- “Rebecca, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me through this legal process and being my ally, truth-teller, and treating me like a friend. I sure appreciate it and appreciate the hard work and dedication.”
- Great Experience!!! Caring, Thoughtful
- Your knowledgeable and efficient handling of these issues greatly reduced alot of the stress in these matters and it is appreciated.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Iowa, 2007
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2007
- University of Iowa, B.S. in Political Science, 2004 with Honors
- Iowa State Bar Association—Family Law
- American Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Progressive legal counsel for the way you work and live today. Contact Arenson Law Group, PC, today.