Dana A. Judas, Associate
I am a first-generation college student who understands the value of hard work and dedication. I believe my ability to empathize with my clients allows me to see their legal case both compassionately and objectively. I grew up in Waterloo, Iowa and went to the University of Iowa. I received my Bachelor of Arts in 2010 where I majored in English and graduated with honors. In 2014, I graduated from the University of Iowa College of Law and was admitted to practice in Iowa that September.
In March of 2016, I joined Arenson Law Group, PC where I practice primarily in family law. My family law practice areas include but are not limited to: divorces; custody agreements; establishment and disestablishment of paternity; child support; adoptions; guardianships, division of assets (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders, distribution of property); and domestic abuse issues. Prior to joining Arenson, I practiced family law and criminal defense at another Cedar Rapids firm. Though I practice primarily family law at Arenson Law Group, I have substantial knowledge and experience in other areas of law including criminal defense (OWI, possession of controlled substances cases, thefts) and juvenile law (CINA proceedings). Should other types of cases arise, such as No Contact Order hearings, I am also well-versed and able to provide legal assistance in those matters.
I think one thing that really sets me apart from others is my capacity to relate to clients who have varied and complex legal issues. While I was growing up, my dad worked for John Deere and I watched and learned from his interactions with those he supervised. His ability to engage with and respect employees and co-workers from all walks of life taught me the value of listening to others and learning from others.
I strive to provide every client with the highest level of representation, working on each case diligently to receive the most favorable resolution of their legal matter.
What Clients Say About Dana
- Your office does great work
- Very Professional Experience
- Greatly Exceeded My Expectations
- We were very impressed with the office and our attorney, Dana Judas
- No Criticisms, Professional, Effective, efficient, and sound
- Services are great
- The compassion shown really made this experience as painless as possible.
- Dana did a terrific job for me
- Very Timely Work
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice
- Iowa, 2014
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2014
- University of Iowa, Bachelors of Arts with Honors, 2010
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Dean Mason Ladd American Inn of Court
- Linn Law Club, Board Member