James W. Radig, Senior Attorney
I appreciate how hard my clients work to achieve their goals and enjoy using my experience to help them plan for the future, and protect themselves when problems arise. I graduated with high distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law.
I joined the firm in October 2008 with more than 20 years of experience, including clerking at the Iowa Court of Appeals and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Des Moines. I have represented individuals, professionals, insurance companies, banks, businesses, municipalities, and school districts, litigating on their behalf in state courts, federal courts, and bankruptcy court.
Peer Review Rating of BV® Distinguished™ 4.4 out of 5.
What Clients Say About James
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Iowa, 1985
- South Dakota, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Iowa, 2002
- U.S. District Court of South Dakota
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctorate, with high distinction, 1984
- University of North Dakota, B.A. summa cum laude, 1981
- Iowa State Bar Association—Probate & real estate, bankruptcy & commercial law sections
- American Bar Association—Business law, probate & trust law sections
- Linn County Bar Association
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council—Director, attorney group, 1999-2000 and 2006-2008
Progressive legal counsel for the way you work and live today. Contact Arenson Law Group, PC, today.