The law is complicated and can complicate your life. Laws govern the start and management of many types of businesses, major life changes, estate planning, family matters, and real estate. While these laws protect your interests, they also require that you stay up to date with the changing complexities of the legal landscape.
Over the last three decades, the legal team at Arenson Law Group, PC has made it our mission to become one of the most trusted legal names in Iowa and some nearby areas. Our legal team stays on the cutting edge of the law to provide our clients with the best legal representation possible.
Iowa is our home state, and we are honored to have the privilege of assisting our neighbors and friends. We understand that your success is our success. We have put together a great team of top-tier attorneys whose experience raises your level of success. Call our offices today at (319) 363-8199, or contact us online, if you have personal legal issues, business questions, or other legal concerns.
How Can a Lawyer Help?
Whether you’re running a business or running your family, there are tasks that are extremely personal and may require a mountain of paperwork. Added to this, you may be up against complex legal codes or require an intimate understanding of the law to successfully navigate your situation.
There are some small issues that you may choose to deal with on your own. However, you’ll find that the business and family law experience of Arenson Law Group, PC makes the journey smoother and more likely to resolve to your benefit.
Our managing member, James Aaronson, spent 22 years in the automobile industry as a new vehicle dealership owner. With more than three decades of experience in the automobile business and franchise law, his contributions to your business law situation will be invaluable. And he’s not the only one of our lawyers to bring real-world experience to the practice. You’ll find all the help and wisdom you need here at Arenson Law Group, PC.
Our Practice Areas
The law can be complex, and the slight nuances in case law can make the difference between winning and losing your case. This includes business, family, real estate, and estate law. Our legal team has substantial experience in a wide variety of areas. This gives our clients a broad range of legal expertise within the same firm. We know how important it is to achieve success, and we are ready to provide the personalized intention and experience that clients need. Our practice areas include:
- Architect and design law: Even the most talented architects can make mistakes. Unfortunately, architectural mistakes can cause structural and design defects that lead to costly repairs and even physically dangerous situations.
- Auto dealer law: Auto dealerships can be a rewarding business with substantial financial compensation. However, it’s often necessary to address a range of legal issues. We have specialized experience in this industry and understand the convoluted rules and regulations of auto dealerships. We can help you be successful.
- Business law: Successful business in our modern economy requires knowledge of a variety of laws that govern legal actions and the business’s finances. Whether you need help drafting an employee contract or advice on mergers and acquisitions, the legal team at Arenson Law Group, PC can guide you through the complex legal processes.
- Child custody: Family law matters can quickly get messy and are often emotionally overwhelming. Legal representation during this time is vital to protect your rights. Our legal team will handle your case with care and compassion while preserving your rights and fighting for your best interests.
- Construction: Construction companies and engineers must be held accountable for meeting the terms of their contracts as well as following safety regulations. Not only is this area of the law complicated, but in construction law issues, there may be several parties responsible. You want an experienced and skilled construction law attorney to represent you and find the parties responsible for your construction problem.
- Corporate law: Corporations are legally distinct business entities. As such, they have unique issues that can be challenging to untangle, regardless of the size of the business. When you want to get your corporation up and running, call the legal team at Arenson Law Group, PC. We can help you follow the rules regarding formation and organization. You can be sure you are working with a team that knows the laws so you can focus on generating profit.
- Divorce: It is unfortunate that life situations change, and sometimes, marriages must be dissolved. Divorce is a complicated process that can lead to several challenges that can affect your financial and emotional future.
- Estate planning: Effective estate planning can help protect your finances and prevent the possibility of conflict after your death. Our legal team can help you figure out the best way to use your assets to protect your loved ones after you’re gone.
- Family law: These issues are often emotionally charged and require sensitivity and creativity to resolve as quickly as possible. If you’re going through a dispute, it’s critical you secure legal counsel as soon as possible.
- Real estate: This is likely one of the most valuable types of property you will own and manage in your lifetime. There is a wide range of laws that govern the sale of commercial and residential real estate. With the assistance of a qualified real estate attorney, these issues can be easily managed, so they do not cause problems in the future.
- Litigation: Anytime negotiations are not successful, you may require an experienced litigation attorney. Whether you’re a defendant or a plaintiff, this can be incredibly complicated, frustrating, and stressful. The need for litigation may occur over a wide variety of issues, from family law to construction disputes or estate planning. If your legal situation requires litigation, you want a trained and experienced legal representative at your side.
Multispecialty Team Offers You Greater Benefits
Our growing team of award-winning attorneys is equipped to handle your case. Each team member brings experience in a variety of fields and is an asset to the group. This gives our clients the benefit of experience and knowledge in business and family law. Several of our attorneys have experience in management and business ownership before becoming lawyers. This adds another layer of protection for our clients because of our hands-on experience with complex legal issues.
Contact Arenson Law Group, PC Today for Your Legal Questions
If you have a legal question or concern, turn to your Anamosa legal team at Arenson Law Group, PC for help. Our attorneys have a wide variety of resources and experience that can be focused on your legal issue. Call our office today at (319) 363-8199, or contact us online to schedule your confidential consultation. We’ll listen to your case and offer you advice on your next best steps.
Written by James H. ArensonLast Updated : October 13, 2023