With a population of 2,421 people, Center Point, Iowa, is a small community, but our businesses and families are strong and dynamic. Arenson Law Group, PC is committed to protecting and serving the city of Center Point and its wonderful people. Whether your family has been in business for generations, you’re just starting a business, or your family needs a lawyer to assist with a challenging time, Arenson Law Group, PC is here to help with all your business and personal legal needs.
Arenson Law Group, PC has more than 30 years of combined legal experience that we put to good use in solving your problems. We can handle a wide range of cases, including business law, family law, estate planning law, and other legal matters in industries such as construction, architecture, and automotive dealers. Our founding attorney spent over 20 years in the automobile industry. Other members of our team have experience in the architectural industry, construction industry, and renewable energy industry. Therefore, we understand the complex questions that a variety of businesses encounter.
When you need an attorney in difficult moments, Arenson Law Group, PC is here to handle your legal needs and lessen the weight on your shoulders. Contact our experienced Center Point attorneys today at (319) 363-8199 to learn how Arenson Law Group, PC can help you, your family, or your business.
Why Hire Arenson Law Group, PC?
You may think you can resolve an issue on your own, but for some matters, you truly need a knowledgeable attorney to help. When you are dealing with a legal issue that requires the assistance of a skilled lawyer, you need a law firm you can trust and depend on. Arenson Law Group, PC isn’t just any law firm. With over three decades of legal experience, Arenson Law Group, PC is the law firm that Center Point citizens turn to when their family or business is facing a serious legal challenge. Our attorneys care about our clients. We treat you and your needs as we would a member of our own family in their time of need.
While Arenson Law Group, PC has been serving Center Point families and businesses for many years, we are anything but traditional. When you visit Arenson Law Group, PC, you will find a sleek, modern office with forward-thinking, open, and progressive attorneys who are ready to handle the most complicated and sophisticated legal issues.
Our attorneys have been given Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence in 2021 and the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2020, among other awards over many years. More importantly, our clients call us compassionate, determined, knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy.
Types of Cases Arenson Law Group, PC Can Handle for Center Point Clients
The attorneys at Arenson Law Group, PC have a wide range of legal experience and can handle a variety of legal matters for Center Point individuals, families, and businesses, including the following:
- General Business Law – Running a business is not easy, and complex problems can arise at a moment’s notice that may require the assistance of a lawyer. Arenson Law Group, PC has helped many business clients in Center Point through a variety of legal matters, including business formation, contract negotiations, non-compete agreements, mergers and acquisitions, employment issues, equipment leases, business collections, business financing, and dispute resolutions. We have three decades of business law experience that we will put to work for you.
- Estate Planning – Planning for a future after you’re gone can be an unpleasant task. Who will take care of your family? How will you provide for their needs? Arenson Law Group, PC appreciates the importance and sensitivity of properly planning your estate and approaches the task with professionalism and wisdom. We can advise you about protecting your assets for your heirs, which type of trust might best serve your needs, and about how powers of attorney can relieve your family from having to make difficult decisions on your behalf later on.
- Divorce and Family Law – Families matters can elicit strong feelings – love, hate, fear, or anger. Arenson Law Group, PC handles a range of important and delicate family legal matters, including divorce, child custody in all its forms, child support, alimony, property division, prenuptial agreements, and domestic abuse. Our attorneys will work with compassion and determination to protect you and your family.
- Corporate Law – If you’re creating or running a corporation, you may need help with formation, bylaws or operating agreements, shareholder disputes, corporate succession, or internal relationships. Arenson Law Group, PC has years of experience in corporate law on our team, but we still provide boutique-style customer service, and we can help you.
- Litigation – If you find your business facing a lawsuit or your business needs to file a lawsuit, Arenson Law Group, PC has experienced litigators who can handle the hassle and headache of a legal proceeding while you focus on running your business. We can help with breach of contract, debt collection, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and misrepresentation, and more.
- Real Estate Law – Real estate is a valuable asset for Center Point individuals and families. Arenson Law Group, PC can help you buy, sell, or protect your real estate in a range of legal matters, including easements, zoning changes, title opinions, boundary disputes, and much more.
- Architect and Design Law – If you, your family, or your business have to clean up the mess caused by a negligent architect, Arenson Law Group, PC can help you pursue legal action and hold them accountable for issues such as roof defects, inaccurate designs, cost overruns, flouted safety regulations, and more.
- Automobile Dealer Law – Arenson Law Group, PC has extensive experience advising, representing, and operating automobile dealerships, so we understand the complexities of your business. We can help with the formation of the dealership, franchise acquisition, relocation, or divestiture, consumer issues, expense reduction, and more.
- Construction Law – Construction projects are significant endeavors. If a construction or engineering company fails to comply with a contract or plan or performs substandard work, there can be a lot of money, time, and effort wasted. Arenson Law Group, PC can pursue negligent construction or engineering companies for compensation after serious problems.
Contact Arenson Law Group, PC Today for Your Business Legal Needs
If you live in Center Point, Iowa, and you’re wondering how to resolve a perplexing legal issue, don’t go it alone. Contact the experienced business lawyers of Arenson Law Group, PC today for help with a range of matters, including business law, family and divorce law, estate planning, and much more. The attorneys at Arenson Law Group, PC are ready to take that legal burden off your shoulders. Contact our skilled legal team today at (319) 363-8199 today to speak with one of our Center Point business lawyers about your needs.
Written by James H. ArensonLast Updated : January 20, 2023