Coralville Business Attorneys
It would be hard to imagine a more people-oriented city than Coralville, Iowa. The city website provides access to recent community plans. This is important because we need never be in the dark about suggestions for potential land use, enhancements, and development, all of which could potentially affect our quality of life and our economic future. It’s a “we’re all in this together” kind of philosophy that apparently is working. We have experienced a population growth of 24.71 percent since the most recent census in 2010, making Coralville one of the top 50 fastest growing of the over 900-plus cities in Iowa. It’s a great place to raise a family, own a business, or both.
But whether you are a long-time or novice business owner or a hard-working citizen, the time is bound to come when you will need an experienced Coralville attorney. Perhaps that time is now. Your legal needs may be based on anything from a real estate matter to auto dealership issues to divorce proceedings. Whatever your legal situation is, you can count on the experienced team at Arenson Law Group, PC to guide you through the red tape and help you to build a strong case. Call (319) 363-8199 today, or fill out our handy contact form. One of our attorneys will respond immediately, so we can get started on your case.
James (Jim) Arenson, Shareholder Attorney at our firm, has extensive experience in both the law and business. When he and our team handle cases, we always deliver personalized and progressive service. No matter what type of legal quagmire you are facing, we will provide the utmost in compassionate and state-of-the-art support. A client praised Attorney Justin D. Riem for his understanding, directness, and honesty. A CEO who has worked with senior attorney James W. Radig for several years praises Jim’s cost-effective approach to his company’s legal matters.
Our attorneys’ colleagues hold our firm in high esteem as well. They were named Lawyers of Distinction in both 2019 and 2021 and are members of the AVVO Clients’ Choice Awards.
Why Do I Need a Coralville Business Attorney?
Iowa has a lengthy list of codes relating to every type of legal issue, so you need an experienced law team on your side, one that understands and works with these codes consistently. If you are a business owner, you will have to follow the principles of corporate law, from establishing the business to dealing with corporate issues. This is where a seasoned law firm like Arenson Law Group, PC can come to the rescue.
Types of Business Cases We Handle
- Architect and Design Law: Always retain a licensed architect or designer for your property because if the work is flawed, it may result in an injury, loss of life, or a reduction in property value. One of our experienced attorneys will help resolve any issues that arise with your project.
- Auto Dealer Law: When you obtain an auto dealership license, be aware of the many complex laws associated with this type of business. With more than 20 years of experience in the auto dealership field, James Arenson is the go-to attorney if you are facing auto dealer legal issues.
- Business Law: From contract writing to complicated aspects of mergers and acquisitions, you need the services of our excellent legal team to guide you through the many rules and regulations associated with successful business ownership.
- Construction Law: This is a very complicated type of law. Your issue may include dealing with several parties in resolving a disagreement, deficiency, or debatable issue. A knowledgeable attorney who understands Iowa construction law can help you to retain your rights.
- Corporate Law: States have laws in place for the establishment, structure, and termination of corporations. Corporations can sue and be sued, necessitating the retention of a corporate law attorney to help protect your incorporated business.
- Litigation: The process of taking legal action, litigation, is filing or responding to a complaint in a public court. Litigation includes everything from a contract disagreement to more serious issues such as fraud. In order to protect your rights, consider retaining our experienced litigation team.
- Real Estate: Many different statutes apply to Iowa property law. A knowledgeable real estate attorney can accurately interpret this complex information regarding the sale and use of residential and commercial
Other Types of Cases We Handle
Perhaps you have divorce or estate planning issues that can affect you and your family for years to come. In order to get the best legal service possible, call a firm with years of experience in family law. At Arenson Law Group, PC, we handle everything from pre-nuptial agreements to alimony to visitation rights, and more.
- Child Custody: Usually, divorcing parents both want visitation rights, but these discussions are often contentious. Our divorce attorneys strive to obtain what is best for the child or children while upholding your rights.
- Divorce: From legal separation to the division of property to restraining orders, an experienced divorce attorney can guide you through this painful process. Our knowledgeable divorce attorneys work toward equitable outcomes for our clients.
- Estate Planning: It is essential to have a plan and a will in place in the event of your or a loved one’s passing so that your final wishes are carried out and every family member receives their fair share. A seasoned probate attorney understands complex tax and estate laws and will manage the process so that the plan is executed as intended.
- Family Law: If you are going through a stressful family law matter, an experienced family law attorney can provide the help you need. This area of law includes a variety of issues, including divorce, child custody, adoption, and even property and paternity disputes. You will benefit from the expert legal help of an experienced family law attorney while working through these difficult issues.
- Probate: In Iowa, probate most often refers to the division of a deceased party’s estate and is handled by a District Court. Since the aim of probate is to settle any claims against the estate, it is crucial that an experienced probate attorney handles the case so that the beneficiaries inherit assets free and clear.
Call the Coralville Business Attorneys of Arenson Law Group, PC Now
Whether you need top-notch legal advice in dealing with construction issues, help with incorporating your new or established business, or estate planning, call (319) 363-8199 to speak with the highly experienced attorneys at Arenson Law Group, PC. Our legal team, with 30-plus years of experience, stays on top of the constantly evolving legal landscapes, so they can successfully handle many types of cases according to current laws. To get the best outcome, it makes sense to hire the best lawyers. Call today.