When trying to resolve legal issues, many people encounter difficulties in trying to find the information they need in order to fully understand their rights and options. At Arenson Law Group, PC, our attorneys in Cedar Rapids understand how important it can be to get the information you need and, as such, have put together the following collection of articles touching on a wide range of different legal issues.
If the information you need isn’t currently available here, or if you would prefer to speak directly with a professional member of our legal staff, contact us today by calling our offices at (319) 363-8199.
Architect and Design Law
Auto Dealer Compliance
- Iowa dealerships sue Nissan over state-specific fee on the cars they sell
- Alteration of a Dealer’s Market Area (“Community”)
- Auto Dealer Franchise Acquisitions
- Buyers Guide – Are You Creating Liability?
- Encino Motor Cars
- GM RSI
- Salesperson Compensation – Is it time to review your pay plans?
- Selling Out of Trust
- Selling Part or All of Your Dealership
- Selling Used Vehicles Without Warranty Worries
- Understanding Iowa Auto Dealer Law
Business and Corporate Law
- Basics of Creating a Contract
- Benefits of Limited Liability Companies
- Forming a Professional Clinic
- How a Business Lawyer Can Help with Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Organizing Your Business
- Sole Proprietorship
- Understanding Breach of Contract
- Understanding Employment Agreements
- Understanding Non-Compete Agreements
- Understanding the Basics of Corporate Law
- Working with a Business Law Attorney
Divorce and Family Law
- 3 Ways to Establish Paternity in Child Custody and Support Cases
- Alimony Arrangements
- Alternative Divorce Options
- Child Custody and New Relationships
- Child Support after Remarriage
- Contested v. Uncontested Divorce
- Divorce Versus Legal Separation
- Establishing Child Support
- Forms of Domestic Violence
- Grandparents’ Visitation Rights
- How do I establish, contest, or disestablish paternity?
- How Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Can Affect Child Support
- Making Changes to Child Support
- Private vs. Public Agency Adoptions
- Pros Of A Prenuptial Agreement
- Substance Abuse and Child Custody
- Support Litigation
- The Challenges Associated with Paternity Cases
- Understanding Mediated Divorce
- Understanding Show Cause Cases
- What Happens to Custody and Visitation when a Parent Moves?
- What is Domestic Abuse?
- What is the process for getting a name change?
- Working Through Matters of Family Law
- Dissolution of Marriage: Factors Affecting Custody Rights
- Seeking Relief from Domestic Abuse
- Stepparent Adoption
- Helpful Tips to Prepare for Your Next Commercial Lease
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- How to Deal with Boundary Disputes
- Why You Need Real Estate Lawyer
Articles written by Our Attorneys
- How Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Can Affect Child Support by Justin D. Riem
- How do I establish, contest, or disestablish paternity? by Justin D. Riem
- What is the process for getting a name change? by Justin D. Riem
- What is Domestic Abuse? by Justin D. Riem
- What Happens to Custody and Visitation when a Parent Moves? by Justin D. Riem