Cedar Rapids Professional Clinic Attorneys
Forming a business in Cedar Rapids is an exciting process, but without the help of skilled business attorneys, it can easily become overwhelming. The Cedar Rapids professional clinic attorneys with Arenson Law Group, PC, not only possess the extensive experience it requires to form an effective and efficient business, but we can also guide you through key clarifications on what type of entity to form, whether to own or lease your facility, and some common red flags that may accompany buying a practice or leasing a space in Cedar Rapids.
There is an endless need for new professional clinics in Cedar Rapids, and we don’t want legalities, liabilities and formation requirements to deter you from opening your own successful practice. While you focus on providing your quality service, we can tackle critical business entity decisions and give you legal guidance on relevant issues, such as the benefits and tax consequences of forming a PLLC, LLC, S Corp, etc.
Do I Need a Professional Clinic Lawyer?
Providing services through a practice is an important way to give back to the community. However, it is also a process that can be fraught with regulations and requirements that you must meet to be in compliance with state and local laws. By entrusting an attorney to assist you with the formation and running of your practice, you will ensure that you get off on the right foot and are able to provide the best possible services to your clientele.
An experienced attorney will be able to assist you with all aspects of becoming part of the community. There will be decisions to be made about the appropriate business entity to form, employee relations, and the policies of your practice. Do not attempt to handle these complex issues without the trusted advice and counsel of a Cedar Rapids business attorney.
Why Choose Arenson Law Group, PC to Handle My Case?
With over thirty years of experience, the attorneys at Arenson Law Group, PC are prepared to assist you with all types of business issues and decisions. The full range of issues may come into play when it comes to forming a professional practice. We are able to help you from the beginning and throughout your business’ life. Some issues are anticipated, and others arise as time goes by. We are ready to take on any type of issue that comes up, regardless of its complexity.
We strive to be innovative at Arenson Law Group, PC. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service to you and put you in the best position to make your business a success. We are dedicated to not only reacting when problems come up, but to being proactive to prevent issues from ever happening in the first place. We take our preparation and representation of your business seriously, striving to treat it as if it were our own.
Cedar Rapids and the surrounding communities are where we as a firm are at home. We take pride in our involvement in the local Linn County Bar Association and in statewide Bar Association activities. We stay current on the latest trends for businesses such as clinics to keep our advice up to date. If you are ready to take the plunge and form a practice or you have one with ongoing needs, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (319) 363-8199.
Types of Professional Clinics
There are a variety of professional clinics you can establish to better serve the community of Cedar Rapids. The professionals we can assist in business formation include:
- Acupuncture professionals
- Physical Therapists
Regardless of what specific professional clinic you plan on establishing in Cedar Rapids, our focus is that your business has a successful foundation that will foster unbridled success and growth.
Services We Offer
We are proud to offer a full range of services to your practice, whether you are at the startup stage or are more established. We can assist with any of the following as needed:
- Entity Formation and Partnership Agreements — There are a number of factors that go into which entity to choose if you are forming a practice. For example, there are tax consequences unique to each type of entity, including a corporation, partnership, or LLC. If you choose to form a partnership with one or more partners, a partnership agreement will usually be necessary. We can assist you by understanding your particular circumstances and helping you make the decision that will best help you meet your goals and manage risks.
- Buying or Selling a Practice — If you are contemplating buying or selling a practice as a whole or buying into a practice, we can advise you as to the risks and potential outcomes. You can have peace of mind that a stressful and complicated process is being guided and handled by our experienced team. We will make sure that all documents that are necessary are carefully tailored to your particular needs. Your financial and legal security is extremely important to us, and we will help you address potential issues to the extent possible.
- Employment Law Issues — Employment contracts, employee handbooks and resources, and rules and regulations are just a few areas we can help you with when it comes to hiring and maintaining your workforce. We will help you avoid pitfalls and help you stay in compliance with relevant regulations and laws.
- Contract Formation — This could involve all types of contracts, including employment contracts, real estate related contracts, and negotiating contracts with service providers. We tailor contract provisions to your unique circumstances so that you are able to obtain the desired outcome. We help ensure that you are protected in case the other party does not uphold their end of the bargain.
- Regulatory Requirements — We can advise you regarding complying with any relevant regulations at the local, state, and federal level.
- Real Property and Facilities — Regardless of whether you intend to rent or purchase real property or facilities, our team is highly experienced in assisting businesses like yours. We will negotiate terms as necessary to assist you in reaching your goals and protecting your assets.
- Estate and Succession Planning — One area that many business owners do not like to talk about involves estate planning, but it is best for you, your family, and your business if you make sure that your affairs are in order. We offer a full range of services to make sure end of life decisions and arrangements are taken care of well in advance of the time they are needed. Your entity may not be equipped to survive without you or may possibly be susceptible to mismanagement if the succession is not planned for in advance. We are prepared to work with you to make sure that your business affairs are included in your estate planning.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) — We can assist you in arbitration, mediation, and negotiation to address conflicts depending on your preferences.
- Business Litigation — If formal litigation becomes necessary, we are equipped to handle the necessary proceedings. We litigate in breach of contract cases, business torts, and debt collection, just to name a few.
We are your one-stop shop for all of your professional practice’s needs. Even if you are not sure that your problem is covered by the list above, do not wait to contact us. Give us a call at (319) 363-8199 and an experienced member of our team will gladly assist you.
Contact a Cedar Rapids Professional Clinics Attorney Today
At Arenson Law Group, PC, our distinguished Cedar Rapids business attorneys have the depth of knowledge necessary to guide you and your professional clinic through your business formation. Our firm emphasizes excellence in all our legal enterprises, and we are ready to put our skill and experience to work for you. Contact our Cedar Rapids legal team at (319) 363-8199 today to begin taking action on behalf of your business.